Training and professional development
Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogical Academy
conducts refresher courses
License of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 08/07/2018
Areas of training in which qualifications are improved:
- Preparation of candidates for auditors for conformity assessment according to technical regulations;
- Implementation of statistical methods and quality management techniques;
- Metrological support of production;
- Verification and calibration of measuring instruments;
- Uncertainty of measurements and its assessment;
- Practical aspects of the implementation of ISO / IEC 17025:2017;
- Requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories;
- Quality management systems according to DSTU ISO 9001:2018;
- Environmental management systems in accordance with DSTU ISO 14001:2015;
- Food safety management systems according to DSTU ISO 22000:2018 (HACCP)
- Occupational safety and health management systems in accordance with DSTU ISO 45001:2015;
- System analysis of the QMS when introduced by DSTU EN ISO 9001:2018 Quality Management Systems. Requirements (ISO 9001:2015, IDT)
- Internal corporate culture as the basis of the organization's competitiveness
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Civil security, civil protection
- Welding technology
Upon completion, a certificate of the established form of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine is issued.
The program is designed for 150-180 hours.
When recruiting a full group, classes can be carried out on the territory of the Customer.
Students from other cities are offered a hostel.
Address: 61003, Kharkiv, st. Universitetskaya, 16.
Phone: (066)-224-96-75 Cherniak Elena
(095) 693-85-97 Trishch Roman