Metrology and Information and measuring equipment. Quality, Standardizadion and Certification
The specialty "Metrology and Information and measuring equipment. Quality, standardization and certification" is one of the most prestigious in the developed countries, as the quality of products and services and their certification pays great attention to the market.
In order to improve own competitiveness and the creation of appropriate conditions for the release of domestic producers on foreign markets need to develop and implement high efficiency and efficient quality management system in accordance with state standards of Ukraine (DSTU ISO 9000).
Graduates of this specialty - it is popular experts, capable to solve the problems of improvement of quality of activities of organizations to provide training for certification and development of quality management systems in enterprises in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9000.
Graduates can work:
- in the regional centers of standardization, metrology and certification;
- in the production, control and analytical laboratories;
- in state bodies and public organizations responsible for supervising the quality of products and their certification;
- in institutions for the protection of consumers' rights;
- in the bodies of sanitary-hygienic control;
- in educational and R & D institutions.
The specialty "Metrology and Information and measuring equipment. Quality, standardization and certification" refers to the specific categories. Training is conducted on the basis of educational qualification of Bachelor's or Master's (Specialist) different directions. Duration of training 1.5 years.